No part of this web site may be altered, copied, reproduced or distributed without prior written permission. Visitors may print pages of the web site for your own reference. Distribution of printed pages is permitted with the MarineParents.com, Inc. logo, service mark(s) and trademark(s) intact.
The authors do not guarantee the accuracy of information contained within the web site nor do the authors guarantee the accuracy of content in web sites that are linked to and referenced on this site.
Please note the following:
- MarineParents.com, Inc., is an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) Public Charity eligible to receive tax deductible donations. Click to view status and 990s.
- MarineParents.com, Inc., its service marks, and its trademarks are copyright to MarineParents.com, Inc.
- Devil Dog Chow® is a trademark of MarineParents.com, Inc.
- MarineParents.com a Place to Connect & Share™ is a registered trademark of the United States Marine Corps and is used with permission.
- MarineParents.com, Inc. is a trademark licensee of the United States Marine Corps.
- MarineParents.com, Inc. is in a contractual agreement with Navy Morale Welfare and Recreation to provide dinners to military personnel at Balboa Naval Hospital.
- MarineParents.com, Inc. has been a charity partner with the Marine Corps Marathon during the years 2011-2019 and continues to apply for charity partnership status each year.
- Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized the services and outreach programs of MarineParents.com, Inc.
- The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information (VI) does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement. VI includes motion and still media files.
- Relationship through contractual agreement with any government agency does not constitute approval or endorsement of other MarineParents.com services, activities or programs by that government agency.
Official USMC links and web sites can be found at https://www.marineparents.com/marinecorps/links.asp. Links to or from Marine Corps, Military, or Department of Defense websites from or to MarineParents.com or any MarineParents.com program websites do not constitute endorsement.
The following are outreach programs of MarineParents.com, Inc. All logos, icons, trademarks, and service marks are copyright of MarineParents.com, Inc.:
- After the Corps™
- Angel Day Tribute™
- Gold Star Family Support™
- Team Marine Parents™
- Warrior Support Team™
- What's After Boot™
MarineParents.com, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, military service, or veteran status. The organization's nondiscrimination policy applies to all phases of its employment, appointment and compensation process for applicants, staff, consultants, volunteers and directors as well as to all aspects of its services, programs and activities which it operates.