We are located in Columbia, Missouri. Employees typically work on-site. We are accepting applications for the following positions at MarineParents.com, Inc. Visit our company profile on Indeed.com to see all job titles and descriptions available. Click here for the online application.
Volunteer CoordinatorJob Brief:
This position is at the corporate office in Columbia, Missouri. We are looking for a competent Volunteer Coordinator to help with onboarding and coordinating with new and existing volunteers. The goal is to ensure that our organization is staffed with the best and most reliable volunteers for the fulfilment of our mission.
- Review/Screen new volunteer applications
- Arrange/Conduct telephone interviews with potential volunteers
- Handle onboarding paperwork for new volunteers
- Set up new volunteers in the system and maintain same system with up-to-date information for new and existing volunteers
- Set up new volunteers in the Volunteer Time clock
- Set up new volunteers in required training
- Coordinate/Correspond with volunteers via Facebook Groups as needed
- Coordinate/Correspond with volunteers via email as needed
- Coordinate mailings and volunteer appreciation on a quarterly basis
- Assist with tracking volunteer hours as needed
We ask that you apply BOTH on Indeed.com as well as completing the organization's online application. You must attach a resume to your Indeed application.