MarineParents.com, Inc. is an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) public charity eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions. All donations will receive a receipt via Email or US Mail.
Use the links below to access our annual tax returns (IRS Form 990). Additional text about the organization and donations is available below the bulleted links. To make a donation, visit our secured website: https://marineparentsinc.com.
- 2005 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2006 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2007 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2008 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2009 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2010 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2011 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2012 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2013 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2014 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2015 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2016 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2017 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
- 2018 Form 990 for MarineParents.com
Verify Nonprofit Status
To verify nonprofit status, call the IRS during regular business hours and ask for the nonprofit status of:
EIN #: 20-2294408
IRS Toll Free: 877-829-5500
Or, enter the following information online at the IRS web site:
for "Name Includes" enter: MarineParents
for "City" enter: Columbia
for "State" enter: MO
If you have questions or prefer to donate by phone, please call Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
Phone number: (573) 449-2003
If you prefer to donate by check or money order, make payable to MarineParents.com, Inc. If you would like your donation for a specific project or fund raiser, please note it in the memo field of your check. Mail to:
PO Box 1115
Columbia, MO 65205-1115
Charity Navigator is the largest and most-utilized charity evaluator in America. The organization helps guide intelligent giving by evaluating the Financial Health, Accountability and Transparency of over 9,000 charities and provides basic data on the rest of the 1.8 million U.S. nonprofits.
Throughout MarineParents.com's history the Founder and Executive Director, Tracy Della Vecchia, has requested several evaluations from Charity Navigator. However, with over 1.8 million nonprofits in the United States they can't evaluate everybody. On this page, Charity Navigator talks about rated and unrated organizations: https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=1533
Here is the link to the basic data page for MarineParents.com on Charity Navigator: https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=202294408