Every Thursday afternoon since 2007, MarineParents.com has been serving catered, homestyle meals at the Liberty Center to wounded, ill, and injured warriors. We also take the meals into the hospital wings to patients who are unable to join our volunteers in the Liberty Center.
Support Stories Through the Years
- WWII Marine Diggs Restoration
- Wounded and Ill Super Bowl 2018 Party
- Lee's Story and Baby Honi
- Gold Star Family Home Repair
- Two Families in Puerto Rico
- 40 Marines to LCpl Cody Haley's Funeral
- Support for Marine Veteran in Wife's Recovery
- Operation Tyler: Playground for Son of Wounded Marine
- Operation Oklahoma Marines
- Death Gratuities on Hold During Government Shutdown
- PFC Michael Giannattasio
- Operation Joplin Recruiters
- Operation Midwest Marine Family
- WW II Marine and His Dress Blue Uniform
- Making Christmas Special for Recovering Warriors
- Helping Recruiters Spend Time with Family
- Warriors get a day out to Knott's Berry Farm
- Thank You from a Patient at Balboa 2/27/2020
- Helping Marines Through the Years
Your donations and the tireless service of dozens of volunteers have made this happen. We spend approximately $200,000 per year on meals and supplies to run this program and our East coast program. And it is one of the most appreciative things we can do for our service members. Here's an email we received after last night's dinner:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am currently in the hospital and was brought food tonight from your organization. I wanted to say thank you. It made my day. I appreciate all the work you do for people and wanted to share my night with you. It was such a nice thing. Have a great week.
Thank you, C.C. A Patient at Balboa February 27, 2020
We are doing incredibly important work every week. Our volunteers at the facility often hear comments like "Thank you for not forgetting about us" and how much it means to the warriors and their families that we are there every Thursday, week-in, week-out.
While serving a meal once a week to warriors may seem like a small detail, it's paramount to the recovery of our warriors. The part that is so very significant is that we've been doing this for so long, and the warriors know they can count on us.
And we count on you. We need your donation to keep our programs running, week-after-week, year-after-year. Please help us help these warriors. YOU can make a difference in their recovery. Our volunteers count on YOUR DONATIONS to ensure they can be there every week to serve these amazing men and women.
We also want to give an appreciative shout-out today to our volunteers for making this happen. Your tireless spirit and willingness to serve are the backbone of our Warrior Support Team East and West coast programs. Thank you.
Please show your support of our wounded warriors and volunteers; your donation TODAY helps a warrior TOMORROW.