Warriors get a day out to Knott's Berry Farm
With your help and donations, we ARE making a difference. We hope you'll donate and read our stories of support through the years.
Support Stories Through the Years
- WWII Marine Diggs Restoration
- Wounded and Ill Super Bowl 2018 Party
- Lee's Story and Baby Honi
- Gold Star Family Home Repair
- Two Families in Puerto Rico
- 40 Marines to LCpl Cody Haley's Funeral
- Support for Marine Veteran in Wife's Recovery
- Operation Tyler: Playground for Son of Wounded Marine
- Operation Oklahoma Marines
- Death Gratuities on Hold During Government Shutdown
- PFC Michael Giannattasio
- Operation Joplin Recruiters
- Operation Midwest Marine Family
- WW II Marine and His Dress Blue Uniform
- Making Christmas Special for Recovering Warriors
- Helping Recruiters Spend Time with Family
- Warriors get a day out to Knott's Berry Farm
- Thank You from a Patient at Balboa 2/27/2020
- Helping Marines Through the Years
Our Current Fundraiser
Wounded Warriors frequently spend hour after hour and day after day at hospitals, appointments, therapy, and other tasks schedule by their medical team to recover from wounds, illness, and injury. But once in a while, it's essential to let go of that plan for a day, take a break, and spend some time having fun with your family.
For several years, donations to MarineParents.com sent wounded warriors and their families on a day-trip to Knott's Berry Farm near San Diego. Marines from Balboa Naval Medical Center, Camp Pendleton Wounded Warrior Battalion, and Twentynine Palms Wounded Warrior Battalion would sign up to attend with their family members.
We chartered busses, paid and arranged food, and paid the park entrance fee to assure there were no costs to the Marines or their family members. Your donations made that happen.
We would get anywhere from 100-350 Marines and family members to sign up for the trip. It was important to us that we help as many as possible to enjoy a day off with their loved ones.
When MarineParents.com set up each fundraiser, we set a goal of $10,000 to ensure there would be enough for all costs involved.
The generosity and support of so many people is what made trips like this for our wounded warriors possible. Without YOU, these heroes would not have had this opportunity. Thank you for everything you do for these warriors, their families, and this organization.
God Bless and Semper Family!