Helping Marines Through the Years
Through the years, we've been privileged to help Marines and their family members whether we were in a position to tell their story or not. Often the help we provide is not a story we can easily tell to our members and readers because of the sensitive nature of the request or our recipient has to be anonymous to the public. Regardless of the situation, we helped the family or Marine even though we were not able to "share" their story or photos.
Support Stories Through the Years
- WWII Marine Diggs Restoration
- Wounded and Ill Super Bowl 2018 Party
- Lee's Story and Baby Honi
- Gold Star Family Home Repair
- Two Families in Puerto Rico
- 40 Marines to LCpl Cody Haley's Funeral
- Support for Marine Veteran in Wife's Recovery
- Operation Tyler: Playground for Son of Wounded Marine
- Operation Oklahoma Marines
- Death Gratuities on Hold During Government Shutdown
- PFC Michael Giannattasio
- Operation Joplin Recruiters
- Operation Midwest Marine Family
- WW II Marine and His Dress Blue Uniform
- Making Christmas Special for Recovering Warriors
- Helping Recruiters Spend Time with Family
- Warriors get a day out to Knott's Berry Farm
- Thank You from a Patient at Balboa 2/27/2020
- Helping Marines Through the Years
We've helped with burials, suicides, emergency relief, homelessness, and domestic issues and we've kept the stories anonymous or we just can't tell the story. Our reserved donations are set aside for exactly this type of situation so we can give immediate assistance when we're called upon by a Marine or their family members. It is with a great amount of heartfelt appreciation that these folks have reached out to us and we've been there for them.
Your donation TODAY helps us help Marines or family members in need tomorrow, whether we can share their story and photos or not. Thank you for making your donation and helping us continue this great work.