MarineParents.com, Inc., provides information and services for Marines and their families, OPSEC-compliant websites and networking, and support for the troops through multiple outreach programs.
Our mission includes three distinct areas:
- Information: Providing reliable resources and information about the United States Marine Corps.
- Connect and share: Providing recruit and Marine family members "a place to connect and share®" in support of one another.
- Troop and family support: Providing opportunities to support the troops and their families through a multitude of outreach programs.
Our mission includes the following guiding principles:
- We follow and teach operations security (OPSEC) awareness to keep our troops safe.
- We allow freedom of spiritual proclamations, support and prayer.
- We believe in God, family, country and the United States Marine Corps.
- We are always faithful to the United States Marine Corps and Marines: Semper Fidelis.