We are accepting applications for the following positions at MarineParents.com, Inc. Please click here to see all job titles and descriptions available. Click here for the online application.Click here for MarineParents.com, Inc. Workplace Expectations
Administrative AssistantJob Brief:
Provide support to the Founder and other corporate staff with daily operations and other related duties as needed.Responsibilities:
- Answers telephone system for the purpose of screening calls, transferring calls, responding to inquiries and/or taking messages.
- Performs record keeping and clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, filing, collating, data entry, calculating, verifying, etc.) for the purpose of supporting corporate staff.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Schedule and follow posts and responses in closed social media groups.
- Monitor activity in groups and take detailed notes of actions and personnel.
- Meet weekly with office staff to update on climate of the groups and needs presented.
- Track content needs on websites based on social media requirements.
- Modify/update text and training applications for volunteers working in social media.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Performs other related work as assigned.